Saturday 8 November 2014

Nicki Minaj stuns for Billboard Magazine

 
Nicki Minaj covered the latest edition of Billboard Magazine ..In it, she addressed critisisms for saying F**k skinny bi*tches in her Anaconda track ..She said
"In the song I kind of say, ‘F**k them skinny girls.' But it's all love. I consider myself a skinny girl."I went overboard with the video to show that I'm not going to hide. And those big-booty dancers I have, they're not going to hide. Black girls should feel sexy, powerful and important too."

On Beyonce, she said
"There's something about her work ethic that always made me feel like no matter how hard stuff gets, I'm not allowed to complain, "Some women give me the feeling that where there's a will, there's a way."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...