Have you been trying to get rid of the annoying pimples on your face? You have use harsh chemicals, and expensive scrubs but they do not seem to go off. Worry less dearie cos Pat is here to share simple natural remedies that wouldn't even cost you a dime. So, get ready as you are on your way to make people STARE.
1. IceIce can be used to quickly get rid of pimples. It helps in improving blood circulation to the affected area, and in freezing the skin pores and removing dirt and oil accumulated on the skin. You can use ice cubes or crushed ice, whichever is convenient.
- Wrap the ice in a piece of cloth and hold it on the affected skin area for a few seconds.
- Wait a few minutes and repeat the process.
2. LemonAnother quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
- Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
- You can also make a paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
3. HoneyHoney is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
- Dip and clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour.
- Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
4. ToothpasteThe toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpaste.
- Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
- In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
5. SteamSteaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
- Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
6. GarlicGarlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
- Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
- Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the treatment several times a day.
7. Baking SodaBaking soda is a good option for all, but especially those with sensitive skin because it will not cause any kind of skin irritation.
- Make a thick paste by mixing one teaspoon of baking soda with some water or lemon juice.
- Wash your skin well, leaving it slightly damp. Apply the paste on the affected areas and allow it to dry for a few minutes. Never keep baking soda on your skin for longer than a few minutes as it can cause dryness.
- Wash your face with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
- Repeat the process twice a day for quick results.
8. PeppermintPeppermint is a powerful herb that can help eliminate pimples very fast. The calming, soothing effect of the menthol present in peppermint helps reduce the irritation and redness caused by pimples. Its antibacterial and antiviral properties also help kill bacteria that causes pimples.
- Crush some peppermint leaves to extract the juice.
- Apply the juice gently on your pimples and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Wash your skin with cold water.
9. CucumberCucumber is a rich source of potassium and vitamins such as A, C and E. It also has a cooling and soothing effect on the skin.
- Cut one or two fresh cucumbers into pieces and soak them in water for about an hour. The nutrients, such as vitamin A, potassium and chlorophyll will transfer to the water.
- Strain the water and drink it, or use the water to wash your face.
10. PapayaPapaya fruit has a number of properties that help in the treatment of pimples. It is a good source of the antioxidant vitamin A, and it has enzymes that help reduce inflammation and make your skin soft and smooth. In addition, the exfoliating capability present in papaya will remove dead skin cells and help clear clogged pores. It is simple to use — just crush raw papaya pieces to extract its juice and apply it over the pimples.
These are 10 simple home remedies for pimples. I hope you find them helpful....dont forget to leave your comments. **kisses**