Tuesday 3 February 2015

CWP Style: Rock The Midi Flay Skirt in style

 
Hey lovelies, How's your day starting off? Tuesday is here again and brings with it CWP Style (You been waiting for it right?) Okay, today lets see different ways to rock a midi flay skirt and stand out.

The midi flay skirt can be worn is so many glamorous ways, you can choose to ware it with a strappy heels, try bright colours, merge with a crop top, try with a short boot, sneakers, or even sandals. you can try denim, leather & ankara. Which ever way you choose just make your outfit stand out.

See a few ways to rock a midi flay skirt...






I deserve a space on my blog na...






2 comments:

  1. I love skirts just not lucky with it. They look so lovelyyyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the black, saving it ASAP! Tailorluron here I come.

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...