Monday 6 July 2015

CWP Person Of The Week - Laura Ikeji



Hiya People! whata gwan? how did your weekend go? My gawd! I had a swell weekend, I was out and about; hooked up with some friends I haven't seen in years.....so, I tried to catch all the fun I could get. Gist me about yours, where did you go to, what did you do?

Its Monday and I can see a beautiful week ahead of all of us. This weeks Person of the week is Laura Ikeji, the famous younger sister of Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeja. Laura is simply a fashionista and she knows how to dress to suit her body type. 

Check out some of her slay moments.....













She seem so obsessed with crop tops and I'm guessing its cos she's got fab abs, anyways she's worked for it so she should flaunt it right?

What do you think of her style, use the comment box.

Have a blessed week ahead dearies.

15 comments:

  1. Laura is a slay queen no doubt, I follow her on IG and its never a dull moment with her there.

    Pat nwa, how have you been?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyyy Cass darlyn! where have you been? missed you here. Welcome back and dont ever leave us like that again.

      Im doing okay by His grace.

      Delete
  2. This babe forces her way into the light. lol. She is a celeb like that. I love the yellow dress. And the midi skirts.

    Her style is expressively elegant. It says: " Hey look! Yes look. Look at me again!" Nice. You just have to look ni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha amaka you couldn't have said it any better... Its like the light is running away so shez got to catch up with it

      www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Lmao, you both aint serious at all. Let's just say she knows how to make people stare, like keep them glue to her...that's the idea right?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hiya doll, welcome to CWP blog. I have have seen you somewhere.....ermmm.....Yes! JdB's blog? Welcome welcome!!!

      Delete
  4. See my frirnd ooo!
    She is always killing them with her outfit on instagram. I love her friendly spirit .she always nailed the look

    Bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tell you no lies BMF, she's soo free spirited.

      Delete
  5. Laura Laura. She slays no doubt but Ugly personality. Major turn off

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I give it to her for that.....no dulling!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elegant style
    Jibbyks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Her outfits are always on point.. The truth is that she stays slaying... But her personality is def a worry...
    But the babe dey dress sha
    P.S new to ur blog n loving its content..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I am just shining my teeth here doll...thank you plenty. Keep visiting and tell all your friends, sisters and well, enemies too. lol.

      Welcome again deevalycious.

      Delete
  9. I have to commend her for trying but I don't think I'm keen on her outfit :(

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...