So on Monday, I was nominated for the Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers' Award by Sassy mum. I really do feel privileged for this recognition. Thank you.
The Rules For The Nomination Are:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you with a link back to their blog
2. Put the award logo on your blog
3. Answer the ten questions sent to you
4. Nominate five blogs.
5. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
Sassy Mom's questions and my answers:
1. Who is your favourite American male actor?
Answer: I really do not have a fave actor but for now, am crushing on Jussie Smollett, that's Jamal of Empire **shines teeth**
2. Who is your favourite American Female Actress?
Answer: I have always loved Angelina Jolie, I dunno though, maybe 'cos we kinda look alike....duh!!!
3. Are you a book lover? If yes what type of books do you love to read?
Answer: Lemme not lie, I used to be but now? Lord help me. When I find time to read though, I read inspiration, business and comical books...I like to read crime novels too.
4. Do you like Sassy Mum's blog? If yes Why?
Answer: Hian!!! Is this even a question? Who wouldn't love Sassy mum's blog, when you will just read only one episode of her story and you will be anticipating the next. So yes nne, I do love you blog.
5. Do you like Nollywood films?
Answer: Yeah, I like nollywood films, there are some producers who will go out of their way to produce quality films even if it means producing 1 film a year.
6. Do you like to cook or are you a take out freak?
Answer: I like to cook, I always get this urge to experiment with new recipes, I most time end up not trying them sha. **rme
7. Are you single, married or in a relationship?
Answer: hehehe, lemme laugh first before I answer this one **clears throat** When you are not married you are single bah? So yeah, I am single!!!
8. What is your view about gays and transgenders?
Answer: Great question! I really do not have anything about anybody's sexuality I tell you, I think it's your choice and your life, if I find out a male friend of mine is gay, I will keep him o but if you are a lesbian, nne I will not judge you but biko we will have to part ways to avoid stories that touch. About transgenders? I have my reservations...in fact, it's a big NO!
9. Do you believe sex before marriage is the best? If yes why?
Answer: Hmmm! Sassy mum you wanna put me in a tight corner sha....Okay, the Bible condemns sex before marriage and everything from the Bible is the truth....full stop!
10. Name 5 blogs you think are the best in Naija (hehe na trouble i dey find now)
Answer: You don kuku talk say na trouble you dey find. Well, I'm not going to tag them best but I would say blogs that I look up to....
- LindaIkeji's blog
- Stella Dimoko Korkus blog
- Naija Single Girl's blog
- Cassie Daves' blog
- Amakamedia blog
I gotta nominate 5 blogs, so here goes....
Here are my questions, I will try to make them easy....
1. If I meet you on the road and go through your hand bag, what will I find in it?
2. What keeps you going in blogging?
3. What do you like to do with your leisure time?
4. Music or movie? why?
5. Candy crush or Zuma? why? None of them? which? lol.
6. Can you propose to a guy? whats your opinion on girls proposing to guys?
7. How often do you workout? hehehe **Side eyes at Chinco bee**
8. When last did you cry? lol
9. Why do you keep coming to read Catwalkwith Pat blog? (no lie o, lol)
10. Where do you see you and your blog in 2 years time, let's not go too far.
That's it dearies!!!