Friday 6 November 2015

Weekend Style Inspiration


Hi darlings! I apologize for staying away for sometime...not intentional.  Hope your week have been fab? Last week I got a mail from a reader who said she will be going back to school this week, so she asked that I do a post that will inspire her everyday choice of outfit. lol. Sweetheart, this post is dedicated to you and everyone who need inspiration to get their weekend vibe on.

Be inspired....












I hope this helps...let me also add that you have to be creative, get into you wardrobe and keep mixing & matching, you will surprise what you can do with your staples; you don't even need to always buy new clothes to always look fabulous.

Happy slaying and have a fun weekend.

Disclaimer: All pictures are gotten from instagram, if you find your picture here and want it to be taken down, please kindly notify me and I will act accordingly. Thanks.

12 comments:

  1. pat pat... some of these styles re not class friendly o#my opinion tho#




    marriage software

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see modavracha....

    Lovely outfits..love the 3rd to tte last

    Chincobee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice
    Www.adenegift.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fashion is all about what you create..they are nice

    Glowyshoe blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. you just have to be creative with whatever you have.

    bolateethole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They are beautiful.

    pamscrib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it. Being stylish rocks!
    www.ckjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some are nice, like the first one


    Sassymumsblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hiya! Thanks for Visiting Catwalk with PAT, your Comments make me happy, keep them coming; let's walk together!!!

Follow on Instagram @divapat92

I LOVE YOU

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...